Thursday 22 November 2012

I'm back.......A year later!


Heyyy fam!


It's been loooonnnggg or as my naija people would say, 'it has tayyed!' How have you all been? Good?

O..k, so why did I stop blogging? I'd say school, work and life in general got busy, busy, busy and I must confess, I haven't been the best at time management but that is about to change because I have just put on my 'Time Manager' hat and it's not going off any time soon!

I'd give a summary of what I've been up to. I completed my masters programme in December last year (yay me!), got a job at a bank few months before graduating and continued with it post graduation. I later changed jobs (to another bank) and that's where I work at the moment. Being a chemical engineer by training, I'm still looking for engineering jobs....but that's a story for another day.

Over the course of the year, I did some introspecting and sort of discovered myself and in my next few blogs, I would be letting some of this out.

I have some fresh ideas for this blog actually, I want it to be fun and not overly serious. I would also be jazzing up the look (as soon as I get hold of my laptop of course, the iPad isn't making it easy for me) and of course try getting more readers. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts and ideas and anything you wanna share.




...and that's what i reckon! xx
                    Cece


Yea, and the Part 2 of the Friends Without Benefits story would not be continued. To be honest, I can't remember all the details of what happened following the last post as it has been sooo long. What I can tell you, however, is that we wanted different things from the relationship: he enjoyed talking to me but wanted a little 'extra'. I enjoyed talking to him but was just fine with the way we were i.e no awkward talk or wooing, just long interesting conversations once in a while ;) Selfish more on my part than his, I must confess. To cut the long story short, we did in fact become good friends - without any of such benefits of course. Without sounding competitive, I'd like to say I won! ;)


**post soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment